Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Everyones’ out there celebrating
Your lil furry friend should too!
This Valentine's Day your paw-friend would want to feel special too. These easy recipes are sure to treat your pet and keep their tail wagging.
So much love! Check out our pet loving community: Mad Paws pet sitters!
Frozen Strawberry Hearts
- 100g Plain Yogurt
- 4 Medium-sized Strawberries, frozen
- 50g Rolled Oats
- Dash of Coconut Oil
- Dash of Honey
- Heart Shaped Mould
1) Fill half the moulds with yogurt and freeze for an hour.
2) Toast the oats in a pan, mixing the coconut oil and honey.
3) Leave aside for cooling.
4) Blend the strawberries in a blender until you reach a smooth malleable consistency.
5) Add these on top of the frozen yogurt and freeze for another hour or until set.
6) Take the hearts out of the moulds and sprinkle to oats over the top.
Coconut Sphere Speciality
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- 2 ½ Cups Rolled Oats
- 1/3 Cup Finely Shredded Coconut
- 2-3 Tbsp Peanut Butter
1. Blend the Peanut Butter, Rolled Oats and Coconut Oil in a food processor until well combined.
2. Scoop a tablespoon piece (you can adjust the size) and roll into miniature spheres.
3. Coat each sphere evenly with shredded coconut.
4. Place on a flat tray lined with baking paper and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Serve and enjoy.
Cranberry Hearty Bites
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 ½ Cups Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3-4 Tbsp of Coconut Flour
- ½ Cup Dried Cranberries
- Heart-shaped Cookie Cutter
1. Preheat your over to 165°C.
2. Combine the almond flour, coconut oil and dried cranberries together in a bowl.
3. Beat the eggs together and add to the mixture. Mix together with your hands.
4. Start adding your coconut flour one tablespoon at a time, mixing well after each spoon added. You need to achieve a consistency that is easy to roll and not too sticky.
5. Roll out the dough until it is half an inch thick and cut out using a heart shaped cookie cutter.
6. Place your treats spread out on baking paper and bake for approximately 15-20 minutes or until crisp.
7. Set aside to cool and enjoy!
Mad Paws Pty Ltd